Vesuvius-wide children’s artwork competition ?2020-05-08
We are running a Vesuvius-wide children’s artwork competition as a way to help bring our CORE Values to life! ?
How to take part❓
· Please ask your child to draw what Courage / Ownership / Respect / Energy means to them at this time of the pandemic.
· Any Vesuvius employee’s (this includes contractors and temporary employees) child under 18 years old ???? can participate.
· Each submitted artwork should represent one CORE value or four CORE values in one piece.
· Drawing/painting should be in landscape format. ?
· Photograph / scan the picture, fill in the consent and entry submission form, e-mail ? artwork with the form to Team.Communications@vesuvius.com
· Get ready to vote for the winner.
Deadline for Submission ⌛
11 May, 2020
Voting for the best artwork in each category will be open for all with access to Vesuvius computers. Details on the voting process will be shared later.
Each participating child will receive a certificate and thank you letter from the GEC.
Winning artworks will be used as screen savers on office computers.
All questions about the competition please send to Team.Communications@vesuvius.com.